The NEST litter is designed for caving rescue situations. It has been improved to increase comfort and ease of use. This litter can also adapt to all rope rescue techniques, particularly those in confined spaces.
- Allows the victim to be transported horizontally, vertically or at an angle, to adapt to irregular or narrow terrain
- Litter has a complete body harness integrated in it to secure the victim. Color coded to avoid any installation error
- DoubleBack self-locking buckles for quick, easy adjustment
- Smooth, rigid plastic bottom ensures good sliding
- Foam padding provides comfort for the victim’s back
- Rigid stays can be removed to reduce bulk during access
- Optional accessory: STEF inclination device allows the litter to be easily tilted according to the terrain