Building Maintenance, Construction & Repairs
VERA Industrial Access Inc. teams are able to carry out a wide range of maintenance and repair services of high and difficult structures. Using our rope access technicians the work is carried out safely, efficiently and at a reduced cost.
All of our technicians are skilled trades people and certified in accordance with the Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) Guidelines and the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) ICOP.
VERA Industrial Access Inc. provides a comprehensive choice of services from maintenance to repairs of all types of buildings and structures. Building Maintenance, Construction and Repair contracts have been undertaken on a diverse range of projects, both in and around Victoria, B.C.
VERA Industrial Access Inc. can mobilize to any remote location around British Columbia in a matter of hours as we live by our motto; “If you can’t get to it, We Can”.
While utilizing rope access skills our tradesmen are able to undertake:
- Roofing (Concrete & Clay Tile, Sheet Metal, Asphalt Shingle, Slate & Copper)
- Building Envelope Inspection & Repairs
- Flashing Repairs (Lead, Tin & Copper)
- Water Leak Testing & Repairs
- Bird Proofing (Netting, Spikes, Electric Track and other Deterrents)
- Glazing Repairs
- Welding (Oxy Cutting, Gouging, Arc, Mig & Tig, Plasma)