The ZIGZAG mechanical Prusik allows the user to move around efficiently in a tree using classic Prusik pulley system technique. The linked rings provide precision and fluidity when moving around. The pulley is mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow the slack to be taken up easily. The steel construction offers great durability.
- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
- Release lever mounted on spring for great precision when locking/releasing the device. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement.
- Friction links provide progressive braking action for smooth movement
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Swivel always keeps the device in position for better rope glide through the device
- Steel construction for improved durability
- Upper connection point for easily connecting the end of the doubled rope. It has a flexible ring that helps maintain the connector in the major axis position.
- Only for use on doubled ropes