The PROGRESS lanyard is designed for rope progression. The dynamic rope construction limits the energy transmitted to the user during a limited fall. The fall indicator signals that the product should be retired.
- Dynamic rope lanyard limits energy transmitted to the user during a limited fall (do not go above the anchor point)
- Fall indicator: the green stitching disappears when the lanyard is subjected to a major fall (improper use): the lanyard requires early retirement
- Long arm used with an ASCENSION handled rope clamp for progression on a rope
- Short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Y shape allows connection when progressing along a fixed line
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protects the webbing from abrasion