These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity. Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers. Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Ergonomic cut for high dexterity without being too tight
- Made of high quality leather for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity
- Palm is padded to protect from heat generated during long rappels or lowers
- Back is made of durable leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas: fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness